Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by $aurabh Vig <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/05 08:42:05 UTC

User Management in jetSpeed 2 with Oracle

Hi,

I am new user of Jetspeed 2. I have installed Jetspeed2.1.2 with oracleas DB.
I need to synchronize the users, roles and groups for Jetspeed portal
to act as the users on my portlets also.

I am trying to figure out where is the user information stored for
users created in jetspeed.
The DB for my portlets need to refer to the user tables of Jetspeed
and link to them as foriegn key relation.

Any help on this would be really appreciated.

Best Regards,
Saurabh Vig

Re: User Management in jetSpeed 2 with Oracle

Posted by $aurabh Vig <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanx David.

Regards,
Saurabh

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Posted by $aurabh Vig <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Thanx for the reply.
Actually I have been looking for any sorts of Jetspeed DB Schema
explanations but was not able to find anything online.
Is something like that available?

Thanks & Regards,
Saurabh

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.