Posted to users@jena.apache.org by vijayalakshmi <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/25 07:33:10 UTC

using jena

I working on a project in which I have to do the following:

The user will submit a blog ( it contains a heading, a few keywords and the
content). The system has to parse through the contents and come up with a
few more keywords. The system has to store the keywords and the author's
name as an RDF file.

Can I use JENA to do any of the above?? If so, how? Are there any tutorials
that will help??

Thanks in advance.

VJ.

Re: using jena

Posted by vijayalakshmi <vi...@gmail.com>.
I will work on the tutorials. Thank you.

Re: using jena

Posted by Yusniel Hidalgo Delgado <yh...@uci.cu>.