Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/10/21 13:27:15 UTC

Lifecycle phases in the slingstart-maven-plugin

Hi,

I see the following lifecycle phases used in the Maven plugin for the
slingstart packaging type (IIUC):

              <process-sources>org.apache.sling:slingstart-maven-plugin:prepare-package</process-sources>
              <package>
                  org.apache.sling:slingstart-maven-plugin:attach-slingfeature,
                  org.apache.sling:slingstart-maven-plugin:package
              </package>

It's a bit confusing that the prepare-package goal is used in the
process-sources phase. It's also flagged as an error by m2e since it
would like to invoke it since it's in an interesting phase ;
process-sources happens pretty early.

Would it be possible to move this goal to the prepare-package phase?

Thanks,

Robert

Re: Lifecycle phases in the slingstart-maven-plugin

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro>.
On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> Am 21.10.14 um 13:27 schrieb Robert Munteanu:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I see the following lifecycle phases used in the Maven plugin for the
>> slingstart packaging type (IIUC):
>>
>>               <process-sources>org.apache.sling:slingstart-maven-plugin:prepare-package</process-sources>
>>               <package>
>>                   org.apache.sling:slingstart-maven-plugin:attach-slingfeature,
>>                   org.apache.sling:slingstart-maven-plugin:package
>>               </package>
>>
>> It's a bit confusing that the prepare-package goal is used in the
>> process-sources phase. It's also flagged as an error by m2e since it
>> would like to invoke it since it's in an interesting phase ;
>> process-sources happens pretty early.
>>
>> Would it be possible to move this goal to the prepare-package phase?
>
> Hi Robert,
>
> yes, I think this is a dumb copy/paste error from the past. So we can
> move this.

Cool, moved in https://svn.apache.org/r1633371 .

Robert

--
Sent from my (old) computer

Re: Lifecycle phases in the slingstart-maven-plugin

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.