Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org> on 2018/07/01 16:40:13 UTC

Re: Hard deletes stopped working in 1.0.0

Marc,

I was able to reproduce the issue and am working on the fix. Fix should go in by today/tomorrow.

I apologize for the delay in responding to your email.

Thanks,

Madhan

From: Marc Doan <md...@stripe.com>
Date: Friday, June 22, 2018 at 11:39 AM
To: "user@atlas.apache.org" <us...@atlas.apache.org>
Subject: Hard deletes stopped working in 1.0.0

Hi so we upgraded to 1.0.0 and now our DELETE requests are failing with:

{

  "errorCode": "ATLAS-404-00-005",

  "errorMessage": "Given instance guid 24a82ab1-e67d-40c6-8221-29122914162b is invalid/not found"

}

Not sure why it says it can't be found because if we make a GET request with the same guid, we get the entity back perfectly fine.

We're using:

atlas.DeleteHandlerV1.impl=org.apache.atlas.repository.store.graph.v1.HardDeleteHandlerV1

Thanks

- Marc