Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by kelu tang <ta...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/12 11:00:51 UTC

Can TS cache listen on different port ?

Hi,
Because of my origin server support many service, so i think, the TS
can cache different port? Not only HTTP,FTP.

Re: Can TS cache listen on different port ?

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 01/12/2010 03:00 AM, kelu tang wrote:
> Hi,
> Because of my origin server support many service, so i think, the TS
> can cache different port? Not only HTTP,FTP.

yeah, you can change the default port 8080 else, e.g.

    CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_port INT 80

You can also have it listen to additional ports, e.g.

     CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_other_ports STRING 6060:X 9090:X

Note that FTP proxying is not supported in the current code base of TS.

-- Leif