Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/03 07:25:25 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-86: Configurable SASL callback handlers

Can we have some more reviews or votes for this KIP to include in 0.11.0.0?
It is not a breaking change and the code is ready for integration, so it
will be good to get it in if possible.

Ismael/Jun, since you had reviewed the KIP earlier, can you let me know if
I can do anything more to get your votes?

Thank you,

Rajini

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1