Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "sfescape@gmail.com" <sf...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/22 18:28:07 UTC

repair_history maintenance

Should there be a maintenance schedule for repair_history? Meaning, a
scheduled nodetool repair and/or deletion schedule? Or is it the intention
that this table just grow for the life of the cluster?

Re: repair_history maintenance

Posted by "sfescape@gmail.com" <sf...@gmail.com>.
That sounds good to me. Unless there are objections I'll start doing that
on a scheduled bases.

Cheers

Posted by Chris Lohfink <cl...@gmail.com>.