Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pranav Panpalia <pr...@sigmainfo.net> on 2006/12/06 15:26:59 UTC

Help in css with struts2

Hi
I'm new to Struts2. Can any one help me in letting me know, How can we
override the default css for various widgets provided by struts 2 ? Like if
I want to specify my own style for "s:textfield"  how can I do that ??

Regards,
Pranav

Re: Help in css with struts2

Posted by Li <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

you dont have to use struts 2 stylesheet, instead, use your own css. you can
define your own style for textfield like:
.textfield {
}

then just include your css in your layout or sitemesh main file.

Li

On 12/6/06, Pranav Panpalia <pr...@sigmainfo.net> wrote:

> Hi
> I'm new to Struts2. Can any one help me in letting me know, How can we
> override the default css for various widgets provided by struts 2 ? Like
> if
> I want to specify my own style for "s:textfield"  how can I do that ??
>
> Regards,
> Pranav

When we invent time, we invent death.