Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Matthias E." <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/12 18:27:05 UTC

[5.4] Less CSS Support

Hi, im trying to include some *.less css with 5.4-alpha-25. My first try
was to use the @Import and it looked like: @Import(stylesheet =
"context:css/bootstrap-datetimepicker.less")
Well, the file was loaded but not compiled as *.css.

So I did a little bit research and found the tapestry-wro4j project. But
its only compatible with 5.3 and throws some errors. jochenberger add some
file changes to handle 5.4 properly but these are not accepted until now.

Also I found some blog posts (
http://java.dzone.com/articles/closing-tapestry-54) that 5.4 will have
*.less and coffeescript support, but I found no hint how to use it.

Thanks in advance,
Matthias

Re: [5.4] Less CSS Support

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Add tapestry-webresources as a dependency and all shall work.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210