Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2010/07/09 18:53:42 UTC

1.4.2 progress

We have 9 issues fixed.

We have failures in the trunk:
BUILDR-144 specs don't pass on JRuby. I filed JRUBY-4927 and am following up
with the JRuby team on that.
BUILDR-317 don't pass on MRI. There is a bug with Java constructors for RJB
or something similar. I will follow up on that.

Jira indicates 16 more issues for 1.4.2:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR/fixforversion/12315179

There is a lot of exciting work to do, so please grab bugs if you want to
volunteer for them. If something is out of the 1.4.2 scope, and you'd like
to see it included, please send a message to the dev list and make a case
for it.

Cheers!

Antoine

Re: 1.4.2 progress

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
I'll finish work on BUILDR-415 (Ability to exclude tests from command line
or environment variable) and that's about all I can commit to within the
next month.   I may do some additional work on Scala integration if I run
into issues in my workplace and I expect we'll want to switch to Scala 2.8
as default as soon as it's officially released.

alex

Re: 1.4.2 progress

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.
Thanks Alexis for taking this item!