Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 09:07:07 UTC

ImageReader not working on fedora 6

Hi evrybody

I just have one query, i am using cocoon 2.1.7 and lenya 1.2.4
I have created one program to resize the image though cocoon Image Reader,
it is working fine on every OS except fedora 6(Linux) ,on fedora 6 it is not
showing the image it just returns the image path as it is ,
can anybody tell me whether its is a bug or is there any config problem on
my system.

--
Thanks

Bhavya Sharma

Re: ImageReader not working on fedora 6

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 10:55 +0530, Bhavya Sharma wrote:
> i am sorry but i dont know how to do that ? hiow can i make lenya to
> use sun JRE ?

Open a terminal.
type:
java -version
Post the output to this list.

Now if it is pointing to the gnu version, you need to download and
install a jdk (1.5.0_11-b03).

Then edit your ~/.bashrc (or profile file) and add something like this

set JAVA_HOME=/path/of/the/jdk
set PATH=$JAVA_HOME/bin:$PATH

HTH
salu2

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by so...@apache.org.

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
now i getting thid error in tomcat log.
java.lang.Noclassdeffounderror sun.awt.image.codec.JpegImageDecoderIMPl

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>.
Bhavya,

I'm afraid I am not able to guide you, since I have little knowledge of
the Fedora distribution, but I guess there will be a lot of tutorials
available on the internet that you could use. Perhaps you can find some
information on the sun website.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Hippo

Oosteinde 11
1017WT Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Tel  +31 (0)20 5224466

Re: ImageReader not working on fedora 6

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>.
Hi Bhavya,

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

Hippo

Oosteinde 11
1017WT Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Tel  +31 (0)20 5224466

Re: ImageReader not working on fedora 6

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
actually i got following error in tomcat log whenevr i access  image through
ImageReader

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
       at
sun.awt.image.codec.JPEGImageDecoderImpl.getDecodedColorModel(

Posted by Jeroen Reijn <j....@hippo.nl>.
Hi Bhavya,