Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2008/08/06 04:20:09 UTC

ACL trap mappings

Martin,

What did you use ROUTINGKEY object type for in Java, I have removed it
as I found no need for it on the the C++ side

Take a look at the section at the bottom of the page, to see how C++ is
mapped so far. Comments please...

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/ACL

I will pull out the mgnt ACL mappings for mgnt and put on wiki when I
get back from vacation if Ted has not done so.

Carl.

Re: ACL trap mappings

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Carl Trieloff wrote:

> Martin,
>
> What did you use ROUTINGKEY object type for in Java, I have removed it
> as I found no need for it on the the C++ side

ok, I still need it as a property, clarifying question -- do you use it
anywhere other than in the property list?

i.e. I have moved it from a type to a property.