Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Saurabh Agarwal <sr...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/20 11:59:02 UTC

Hadoop in NetBeans

Hi,
I have Downloaded Hadoop 20.2 and untared it.. But when I copy the contents
in a newly created NetBeans project, the windo w shose many errors like
package not found etc..

Please help Out

Saurabh Agarwal

Re: Hadoop in NetBeans

Posted by Jaideep Dhok <ja...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Saurabh,
You might have to do ant ant build first (just an 'ant ivy retrieve'
should be sufficient), in order to download all the dependencies. After
that you can manually add the jar files in the build/ivy/lib/
directories to your project in Netbeans.
Thanks,
Jaideep

Re: Hadoop in NetBeans

Posted by Timmy Jose <zo...@gmail.com>.