Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alex Leonhardt <al...@venda.com> on 2012/03/12 19:18:46 UTC

Solr Monitoring / Stats

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a free tool to use to monitor
multiple Solr hosts under one roof ? I found some non functioning cacti
& munin trial implementation but would really like more direct
statistics of the JVM itself + all Solr cores (i.e. requests /s , etc.) ?

Does anyone know of one ? Or has a set of JMX URLs that could be used to
make i.e. munin or cacti use that data ?

I'm currently running psi-probe on each host to have at least some
overview of whats going on within the JVM.

Thanks!
Alex

Re: Solr Monitoring / Stats

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.