Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tim Roesler <XM...@web.de> on 2007/12/19 17:15:53 UTC

Apache Axis2 Service Archiver

Dear apache Team

I was developing my webservice on my local PC. It's working propably. Nowit's the time I wanted to run the client from a universities PC.

The probelm/error message is that he cannot solve the address location "...address location=3D"http://192.168.0.177:8080/axis2/services/Room"/>"
(192.168.0.177 is my localhost)
</wsdl:binding>
<wsdl:service name=3D"Room">
<wsdl:port name=3D"RoomSOAP11port=5Fhttp" binding=3D"ns0:RoomSOAP11Binding">
<soap:address location=3D"http://192.168.0.177:8080/axis2/services/Room"/>
</wsdl:port>
<wsdl:port name=3D"RoomSOAP12port=5Fhttp" binding=3D"ns0:RoomSOAP12Binding">
<soap12:address location=3D"http://192.168.0.177:8080/axis2/services/Room"/>
</wsdl:port>
<wsdl:port name=3D"RoomHttpport" binding=3D"ns0:RoomHttpBinding">
<http:address location=3D"http://192.168.0.177:8080/axis2/services/Room"/>
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

Now I changed this url ( http://NEW.dyndns.org:8081/axis2/services...) in my wsdl file but when I want to implement the changed wsdl-file by mentioning/locating it during the Axis2 Service Archiver Tool process to generate
the .aar File. But when I have a look at the new generated wsdl file (http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Room=3Fwsdl) the address location is still the same, no change at all.

So how it is possible to place a new address or how I can run my webservice client?

Greetings

Tim

Re: Apache Axis2 Service Archiver

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 19, 2007 9:45 PM, Tim Roesler <XM...@web.de> wrote:

> Dear apache Team
>
> I was developing my webservice on my local PC. It's working propably.
> Nowit's the time I wanted to run the client from a universities PC.
>
> The probelm/error message is that he cannot solve the address location
> "...address location=3D"http://192.168.0.177:8080/axis2/services/Room"/>"
> (192.168.0.177 is my localhost)
> </wsdl:binding>
> <wsdl:service name=3D"Room">
> <wsdl:port name=3D"RoomSOAP11port=5Fhttp"
> binding=3D"ns0:RoomSOAP11Binding">
> <soap:address location=3D"http://192.168.0.177:8080/axis2/services/Room"/>
> </wsdl:port>
> <wsdl:port name=3D"RoomSOAP12port=5Fhttp"
> binding=3D"ns0:RoomSOAP12Binding">
> <soap12:address location=3D"http://192.168.0.177:8080/axis2/services/Room
> "/>
> </wsdl:port>
> <wsdl:port name=3D"RoomHttpport" binding=3D"ns0:RoomHttpBinding">
> <http:address location=3D"http://192.168.0.177:8080/axis2/services/Room"/>
> </wsdl:port>
> </wsdl:service>
> </wsdl:definitions>
>
> Now I changed this url ( http://NEW.dyndns.org:8081/axis2/services...) in
> my wsdl file but when I want to implement the changed wsdl-file by
> mentioning/locating it during the Axis2 Service Archiver Tool process to
> generate
> the .aar File. But when I have a look at the new generated wsdl file (
> http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Room=3Fwsdl) the address location is
> still the same, no change at all.

use <parameter name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">false</parameter> in you
service.xml

> So how it is possible to place a new address or how I can run my
> webservice client?
>
> Greetings
>
> Tim

Amila Suriarachchi,