Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by da...@daune-consult.com on 2005/04/25 10:11:24 UTC

[Mina] Synchronization in ProtocolHandler

Hi all,

I have written a ProtocolHandler that handles Mina event as well as other events
coming from other threads.

I wonder whether I must synchronize the Mina event handler methods. In Netty2,
it was not necessary as synchronization was done in the EventDispatcher.

Regards,

J-F

Re: [Mina] Synchronization in ProtocolHandler

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

2005/4/25, daune.jf@daune-consult.com <da...@daune-consult.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I have written a ProtocolHandler that handles Mina event as well as other events
> coming from other threads.
>
> I wonder whether I must synchronize the Mina event handler methods. In Netty2,
> it was not necessary as synchronization was done in the EventDispatcher.

You don't need to synchronize, either. :)

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/