Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rushabh Doshi <rd...@asite.com> on 2006/06/21 07:02:50 UTC

Cookie Issue

Hi All,

I'm using JMeter 2.0.2 version, Cookie related problem has found when I
run the script.

Consider the following scenario:

There are around 39 HTTP requests I'm passing, only one https request
has not found cookie and in Response data showing "You are not logged in
so & so" against this http request (This request is heart for this
script).

Can anyone please tell me what could be the reason or how to handle such
thing? I will be highly appreciated if you can give me prompt reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Rushabh Doshi

Re: Cookie Issue

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
1) 2.0.2 is very old. Please upgrade to 2.2, which has much improved
Cookie handling

2) Make sure you have a Cookie Manager in the test plan