Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/09/03 23:52:53 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "RescoreDetails" by JustinMason

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JustinMason:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RescoreDetails

The comment on the change is:
update for 3.3.0.  Mark, do we need more reqd modules notes?

  = Rescore Mass-Check Instructions =

- '''(see RescoreDetails310 for historical 3.1.0 mass-check documentation, and RescoreMassCheck for the overall rescoring procedure including server-side bits.)'''
+ '''(see RescoreDetails310 or RescoreDetails320 for historical mass-check documentation, and RescoreMassCheck for the overall rescoring procedure including server-side bits.)'''

  Here's the procedure you'll need to follow, if you wish to submit data for the
- rescoring run for 3.2.0 using MassCheck:
+ rescoring run for 3.3.0 using MassCheck:

  Clean up the corpus of mail you intend to MassCheck (see CorpusCleaning). The
  'checking for false positives and false negatives' stage of corpus cleaning can
@@ -19, +19 @@

  It's helpful, but not required, to have some or all of the helper applications
  installed:

-  * the Mail::SPF::Query module
+  * the Mail::SPF module
   * the Net::DNS module
+  * Mail::DKIM module, preferably version 0.36_5 or later
-  * Mail::DKIM module
-  * Mail::DomainKeys module
   * Razor
   * Pyzor

@@ -96, +95 @@

  That's it!

+ The results for this run will need to be in by Thursday Sep 17th (tentatively).  If you're still running then, submit what you have so far and beg for more time.  We may be pushing it out a little further anyway depending on how things go  ;)
- The results for this run will need to be in by Tuesday Feb 6th (tentatively).  If you're still running then, submit what you have so far and beg for more time.  We
- may be pushing it out a little further anyway depending on how things go  ;)