Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Ilyevsky, Leonid (Equity Trading)" <Le...@ml.com> on 2006/05/11 15:32:56 UTC

How to download and unzip the assembled package.

I have a tar.gz file in the remote repository that was created by "mvn
assembly:assembly deploy" command. There are sha1 and md5 files next to
it.

Now I need to download it to deployment machine and unzip. How I do it
the maven style?

So far I wrote a simple perl script to do it, and it works, but I want
to know if maven can also do it, with checking the checksums, etc.

Please reply to my email address.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/

Re: How to download and unzip the assembled package.

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
make your artifact as a dependency with type "tar.gz"

Then use the lastest (in SVN) of either maven-assembly-plugin or
maven-dependency-plugin to unpack it
you may need to build those plugins yourself.

-D