Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Markus Feilner <li...@feilner-it.net> on 2008/01/11 15:59:12 UTC

Authors wanted for Linux Technical Review...

Hello List,

As an editor for the german Linux Magazine I am looking for an author who
would want to write articles for our "Linux Technical Review 07 Spam" about
solutions,  possibilities and the current state-of-the-art of spamassassin,
rules updates (rules du jour, sare,...) and its affiliated
programs/libraries, and measures against Splog and Botnets.

If you feel like you could write about 5+ pages on one of these topics with a
a technically skilled audience in mind (most of our readers are experienced
administrators, technicians and executives in IT departments ), I would be
very happy to receive an email to:

mfeilner@linuxnewmedia.de .

I can then provide more information, if you need. Don't worry about language,
we will translate the article to German. The ultimate deadline would be in
about 4 Weeks.

Thank you!
--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Koetztingerstr 6c                93057 Regensburg
Telefon:                        +49 941 8 10 79 89
Mobil:                           +49 170 3 02 70 92
WWW: www.feilner-it.net mail: mfeilner@feilner-it.net
My new book - Out now: http://www.packtpub.com/openvpn/book
OPENVPN : Building and Integrating Virtual Private Networks