Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/14 16:11:52 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] DELTASPIKE-288

Hi Gerhard,

any news about this?
Will the names be changed for the 0.4 release?

Regards,
Thomas

Re: [DISCUSS] DELTASPIKE-288

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi thomas,

yes - i did it already in a local branch.
i planned to push it after a 2nd review of the new approach.
(we need the window-context from mark to finish the missing parts and i
would like to finish them before the 2nd review.)

regards,
gerhard