Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jenn Turner <je...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2016/01/06 17:56:11 UTC

[NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Hi folks,

I’m Jenn Turner and I’m taking over getting this list together for Katharina. Nice to meet you!

If you want to submit a link for this week's CouchDB Weekly News, please don’t hesitate and send it to this thread until Thursday, January 7, 11am UTC+2.

I'd especially invite you to submit content for the sections
- Releases in the CouchDB Universe
- Opinions, Talks, …
- Events
- Time to relax

Thanks in advance for your support, and have a good day today.

Jenn

—
Jenn Turner
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt, Lena Reinhard

Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hey Jenn,

welcome and all the best. Thanks for running the weekly news ;-)

All the best

Andy

P.S.: cc marketing@ ?

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?

Posted by Klaus Trainer <kl...@apache.org>.
Hi Jenn,

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Welcome aboard, Jenn! :) 👋