Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by java4dev <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/29 16:13:55 UTC

Clarification please, which project is myfaces?

Hello

I am new into web development. I have read the javaeetutorial a couple
of books about JSF and while struggling with every little problem on my
way I found out about MyFaces,
but I am confused.
In the http://myfaces.apache.org/ there are mentioned several projects.

I googled around a litlte searching for differences about the projects
and found this 2 year old enty
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@myfaces.apache.org/msg47038.html

According to this, Tomahawk is obsolete and Trinidad is the release of
Myfaces.
is this still valid?

best regards
Nikolas

Re: Clarification please, which project is myfaces?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Tomahawk is also another component library.  It is not obsolete.

Posted by java4dev <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am using Glassfish 3.1 with NetBeans 7.
So I guess I am using Suns implementation and don't need the core
implementation.
Also since Tomahawk is obsolete I can just concentrate on Trinidad and
Tobago

thank you for the response
Nikolas

Στις 29/3/2011 5:45 μμ, ο/η Mark Struberg έγραψε:

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!