Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/13 15:18:11 UTC

org.apache.servicemix.bundles.reflections wires with guava with a very limited version range

I stumbled on this problem of using org.reflections with guava on OSGi.

I noticed org.apache.servicemix.bundles.reflections-0.9.10_1.jar wires
to guava with a very limited version range that comes from its compile
time dependency which resuls in [15.0,16).

I think we should set the version range to include a more recent guava
version like [15.0, 19) so that 18.0 can get picked up?

regards, aki

Re: org.apache.servicemix.bundles.reflections wires with guava with a very limited version range

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Freeman,
thanks!
regards, aki