Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brad Nicholes <bn...@novell.com> on 2008/04/26 02:38:44 UTC

Building mod_auth_form...

Trying to build mod_auth_form.c just produces link errors.  I can see where the optional function is imported as ap_session_set_fn() but then later referenced as ap_session_set().  The code should be changed to use one or the other right?

Brad

Re: Building mod_auth_form...

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
Brad Nicholes wrote:

> Trying to build mod_auth_form.c just produces link errors.  I can see where
 > the optional function is imported as ap_session_set_fn() but then later
 > referenced as ap_session_set().  The code should be changed to use one or
 > the other right?

I just fixed this in r655205 - would it be possible to try this again to
make sure I zapped them all?

Regards,
Graham