Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bryan Haase <BH...@good-sam.com> on 2005/05/05 16:19:25 UTC

SURBL issues

Anyone seeing problems with SURBL "AB"? This morning I have had more false positives then I have ever seen. Some examples cox-internet, peoplepc, expedia and my new headache my own domain.

Is the problem with people reporting sober virus emails as spam? If this is the "top 400" spammer list it is worthless.

Bryan

Re: SURBL issues

Posted by Martin Hepworth <ma...@solid-state-logic.com>.
yes - should be fixed as while ago, just needing the DNS change to
propogate. Someone added .com to the list!

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Bryan Haase wrote:
> Anyone seeing problems with SURBL "AB"? This morning I have had more
> false positives then I have ever seen. Some examples cox-internet,
> peoplepc, expedia and my new headache my own domain.
>
> Is the problem with people reporting sober virus emails as spam? If this
> is the "top 400" spammer list it is worthless.
>
> Bryan

> This email transmission and any documents, files or previous
>
> email messages attached to it may contain information that is
>
> confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended
>
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
>
> printing, distributing or use of this transmission is strictly
>
> prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
>
> please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return
>
> email and delete the original transmission and its attachments
>
> without reading or saving in any manner.
>

> The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society.

the system manager.