Posted to kato-spec@incubator.apache.org by Patrik Torstensson <pa...@oracle.com> on 2010/07/28 16:54:11 UTC

JSR Status from Oracle

All,

As a expert member and part of the Oracle Java Platform Group I want to give you an short update of Oracle's view of JSR 326.
We still believe that JSR 326 is important and useful for the Java platform, and we are still committed to the JSR and will continue to be a part of it.

It's still open if JSR 326 will be a part of JDK 7 or not.

Cheers,
 Patrik Torstensson
 Oracle Java Platform Group

Re: JSR Status from Oracle

Posted by Steve Poole <sp...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Patrik - a quick ack to say  thank you for posting this update.    I'm
sure others will have questions for you.   I'm going to think about mine a
little first.

--
Steve