Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mariano López <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/10 10:22:33 UTC

is possible Single sign on authentication with unique page login on the same tomcat server?

Hi all,

I have implemented a custom single sign on JAAS login for a tomcat 6.018
server, it's works perfectly with my only context that I had until now.

I have added the second context into the same server and i like to set
<form-login-page></form-login-page> in web.xml context file to access a page
from the other context, but always starts the URL's page login with its name
context.

Can I reference a page of the other context or I will have to create other
page login for this context ?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Mariano

Re: is possible Single sign on authentication with unique page login on the same tomcat server?

Posted by Mariano López <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christopher, I will try this and well see.

Thank you for your attention,

Mariano

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: is possible Single sign on authentication with unique page login on the same tomcat server?

Posted by Mariano López <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christopher, that is what I have, but tomcat always put the current
context name before login page URL of other context and gives bad reference
to page.

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.