Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yajamanyam Venugopal <ve...@consultant.volvo.com> on 2004/01/09 18:18:03 UTC

FW: Tree Table continuation for better under standing

Hi,

       As I Mentioned in my earlier mail  working on a tree table generation using your code. I have to generate a Tree each of the folder with some information in the same row which is common for all of the folder elements. I could do that the problem is when I expand the child the common information is not at all aligning properly.Could you please suggest me how to achieve that

I want like this

Continent            population                     area

Asian                   100                              10000
  China                 10                                1001
  China                 10                                1001
  China                 10                                1001
  China                 10                                1001
  China                 10                                1001
America               95                                 10000
   USA                 96			   95

like above but for me when I expand the child population and area also moving towards right.what Ever may be action in continent Population and Area should not change.

Thanks In advance
Venu