Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu> on 2016/02/01 19:35:22 UTC

Release candidate of Xerces-C 3.1.3 for evaluation

I've built a release candidate of xerces-c-3.1.3 for testing. This is a bug fix release to address some reported issues and I am targeting late February for the PMC to approve the release.

I noted there's a dev/ tree in the dist.apache.org svn repository, though I haven't located a URL that maps to it apart from svn directly.

You can find the unofficial RC1 source distributions here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/xerces/c/3/sources/

-- Scott