Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thomas Kroner <tk...@interbancos.co.mz> on 2006/03/28 15:53:49 UTC

Re[2]: [axis2] - 0.95 - WSDL2Java and OMElement

boa tarde,

desistiu tentar fazer o axis funcionar sem portas...

tu consegues pingar o helpdesk.interbancos.co.mz:8080 ??
se nao temos que alter o proxy...

Cumprimentos,
___________________________________
Thomas Kroner
mailto: tkroner@interbancos.co.mz
Interbancos
Telefone: +(258) 21 313858
Telemóvel: +(258) 82 8806360

Ameet,

Monday, March 27, 2006, 10:40:56 AM, you wrote:

Hi Ajith,

I went to templates and indeed it is pointing to the right package there.
I will try to find where my mistake is.

Thanks,

Ameet