Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Gilles Compienne <Gi...@i2.com> on 2000/06/21 13:46:09 UTC

Xalan 1.0.1 & Xerces 1.1.1

Hello,

I am trying to use Xalan 1.0.1 & Xerces 1.1.1 but I am getting a
NoClassDefFoundError concerning the class XSchemaValidator (And I really need to
use Xerces 1.1.1 as the previous versions have some troubles with Japanese and
Chinese characters).

In the mailing archive there is something about a similar problem with Xerces
1.0.4 (dated 10 May 2000) where it is indicated that perhaps a version 1.0.2 of
Xalan will have to be released.

Does somebody have some information about that or encounter the same problem?
What is the status of this possible 1.0.2 version of Xalan?

Thanks, Gilles.