Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "akshatbakliwal@gmail.com" <ak...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/16 18:36:06 UTC

Bulk Loader for Cassandra 0.6.8

Hi All,
I am a newbie experimenting with Cassandra. While going through various
client options available for Cassandra. I was wondering if there exist some
Bulk Loader other than BinaryMemtable. I found that BInaryMemtable is a java
based Bulk Loader. I am writing my application in python and would be of
great help if some one could suggest me a bulk loader for Cassandra which is
python Based.

Thanks and Regards

--
Akshat Bakliwal