Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/01 07:58:03 UTC

Re: [ANN] Tacos 4.1.0 release

Hey Andy,

you mentioned that tapdoc is merging with Tacos. Where's the snapshot repo
for tapdoc and which version should/could people be using? There's only
0.6.5-SNAPSHOT in Tacos nightly at:
http://tacos.sourceforge.net/nightly/and the latest
0.7.0-SNAPSHOT at
http://www.erinors.com/developer/maven2/com/erinors/tapestry/tapdoc-maven-plugin/0.7.0-SNAPSHOT/is
from May. If I specify tapdoc in reporting section, I cannot get it to
work because it's missing dependencies and in the reporting section it's not
allowed to declare plugin dependencies. Which repository and version of
tapdoc would you recommend using?

Kalle

Re: [ANN] Tacos 4.1.0 release

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andy,

really appreciate your work. Yes, that's sort of what I assumed. For the
time being using the 0.7.0-SNAPSHOT from erinors, declaring the dependencies
in dependencyManagement and running it separately works for me.

Kalle

Re: [ANN] Tacos 4.1.0 release

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
0.7.0-SNAPSHOT from