Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "SCHACHTER,MICHAEL (HP-NewJersey,ex2)" <ms...@hp.com> on 2001/11/20 16:41:42 UTC

CVS Tag for 1.0.1?

Hey,

What's the proper CVS tag to use for fixes for the 1.0.1 release?
Is it STRUTS_1_0 or STRUTS_1_0_BRANCH, or something else?

Re: CVS Tag for 1.0.1?

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.
Struts 1.0.1 will be taken off the STRUTS_1_0_BRANCH branch, so that's where
you need to check in fixes for it. You should also make sure you check in
the same changes to the main trunk, so that they'll make it into Struts 1.1.

--
Martin Cooper

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: CVS Tag for 1.0.1?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
The tag should be STRUTS_1_0_1 to be consistent with the previous tag
names.  Since we're releasing this off the 1.0 branch, be sure you tag
from a repository that is checked out there, instead of the HEAD branch.

Craig