Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2004/12/20 10:15:24 UTC

Backup moderator needed

Hi,

I won't be online as much as usual (read, even less than usual) over
the next three weeks because of the holidays.

While the general list and the pmc list have two moderators (Adam and
myself), I'm the sole moderator of the commits list.  Therefore we
need a second moderator for that list.  If anybody wants to be added
as moderators for the other lists as well, that's fine with me.

Any volunteers?

Cheers

        Stefan

Re: Backup moderator needed

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Monday 20 December 2004 17:15, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> I won't be online as much as usual (read, even less than usual) over
> the next three weeks because of the holidays.
>
> While the general list and the pmc list have two moderators (Adam and
> myself), I'm the sole moderator of the commits list.  Therefore we
> need a second moderator for that list.  If anybody wants to be added
> as moderators for the other lists as well, that's fine with me.
>
> Any volunteers?

You can add me, provided I am taken out upon my later request ;o)

Cheers
Niclas
--
   +------//-------------------+
  / http://www.dpml.net       /

Re: Backup moderator needed

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>.
> I won't be online as much as usual (read, even less than usual) over
> the next three weeks because of the holidays.

Have fun. :-)

> Any volunteers?

Add me and I'll try to step up, but I know I've been behind recently. Other
volunteers also would be great.

regards

Adam