Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Srinivas Chamarthi <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/26 03:47:50 UTC

which snitch ?

I am using a datacenter in private network and want to replicate data to an
ec2 data center. I am confused which snitch to use so that my data in the
dc1 is replicated to dc2 in ec2 ?  any help is greatly appreciated

thx
srinivas

Re: which snitch ?

Posted by Colin <co...@gmail.com>.
I would try propertyfilesnitch and use the public ip's of the nodes in aws.  You'll need to set the configuration files on each node.

Re: which snitch ?

Posted by Srinivas Chamarthi <sr...@gmail.com>.

Re: which snitch ?

Posted by Arun <ar...@gmail.com>.