Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2019/09/24 19:12:59 UTC

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Apache Jena 3.13.0 RC 1

Due to missing files in the source-release.

     Andy

Re: [CANCELLED] [VOTE] Apache Jena 3.13.0 RC 1

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
It turns out that any file or directory outside the maven structure with
a name containing the substring "target" is not packed by the
source-release goal.

"oh"

Moved under src/test/resources (but for URI resolution reasons, still
read as files)

     Andy

Posted by Aaron Coburn <ac...@apache.org>.