Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Dominik Süß <do...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/29 10:26:01 UTC

.adaptTo(Berlin) still open for registration

Hi everyone,

since I did receive some requests for registration here an additional
information:
The registrationdate announced in the first news could be postponed
since the location and depending details are fixed.  So registration
will be open till september the 10th.

Some further notes on the event:
- there will be (sponsored) catering, so I need some feedback of those
who want a vegetarian meal
- we'll reserve some space in a location nearby for thursday evening
(unofficial part) so I need feedback of those who can't make it or
don't want to - for a proper estimation of the required space
- Betahouse will provide us with free WLAN and power supply, so
laptops are pretty welcome ;)

Hope to see you in Berlin ;)

Best regards,
Dominik