Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tomasz Pawlowski <to...@findlaw.com> on 2000/04/13 02:48:09 UTC

Tomcat on Apache 1.3.6

Can Tomcat run with Apache 1.3.6, or at least 1.3.9 is required.

Tom

Re: JSP Tags Error

Posted by Hans Bergsten <ha...@gefionsoftware.com>.
Isiah Lau wrote:

> I got the following error everytime I run custom tag applications.  It
> includes the "Simple custom tag example" at tomcat.
>
> Error: 500
> Location: /examples/pager-demo.jsp
> try to access class com/sun/xml/tree/ParentNode from class
> org/apache/jasper/compiler/TagLibraryInfoImpl
>
> Would anyone please kindly help.

This problem, with a solution, is described in the FAQ:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/jyve-faq/Turbine/screen/DisplayQuestionAnswer/action/SetAll/project_id/2/faq_id/12/topic_id/43/question_id/235>

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com

JSP Tags Error

Re: Tomcat on Apache 1.3.6

Posted by Anand Raman <ar...@india-today.com>.
hio Tomasz
I think that 1.3.9 will be needed for the shared module support came in only
with this release and tomcat relies on this to a large extent
Hope this helps
Anand

Tomasz Pawlowski wrote:

> Can Tomcat run with Apache 1.3.6, or at least 1.3.9 is required.
>
> Tom

I have no idea how this happened. As a consumer, I don't really care.