Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org> on 2013/02/05 15:54:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release 4.1.1?

Hi guys,

I'd like to get a feel for whether people would like a 4.1.1 bugfix
release or not. Releasing a 4.1.1 will involve a fair amount of work,
and if there's no public demand for it, I think we could skip it.

So, I'd like to submit this to a vote. As per the ZK bylaws [1]
+1 for a 4.1.1 release
-1 for no 4.1.1 release

The vote will be open until Friday 8th Feb 2013, 18:00 UTC+0.

Regards
Ivan

[1] https://zookeeper.apache.org/bylaws.html

Re: [VOTE] Release 4.1.1?

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com>.
Probably doesn't matter at this point, but I also gave a conditional -1. ;-)

-Flavio

Re: [VOTE] Release 4.1.1?

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release 4.1.1?