Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@sonicsoftware.com> on 2006/03/08 20:56:06 UTC

Problems building (spring?)

Hey Synapsians:

When I sync the Synapse SVN and "maven", I end up getting a bunch of
errors when building the extensions module.  It looks like most of them
are about the Spring framework being missing, and indeed, my maven
repository doesn't have local copies of the spring jars.  Is anyone else
seeing this behaviour?

Is there a way I can force maven to manually download the spring jars?

Incidentally, where does maven get the value for "spring.version" from?

Thanks for any tips,
--Glen

Re: Problems building (spring?)

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

A fresh build has been tested  with Linux and Windows and it's successfully.
My wild guess is that the download spring-1.2.6.jar may be corrupted in your
local repository. Try to clean the local repo and do a build.

Thank you

Saminda

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,