Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Björn Thalheim <bj...@gmx.de> on 2007/11/09 09:53:58 UTC

[Offtopic] How to start a new thread

Hi,

since I've seen this a handful of times in the last two days (for
example: "Exiting a Handler without an AxisFault" by Nathan Hook,
"[Axis2] SOAP with HTTPS" by Srikanth Muthyala, "Spring inside AAR -
autoproxied transaction manager" by Anthony Bull, "Internal Server
Error" by delapenajs@pnb.com.ph):

People, please, if you start a new thread on this list, please do not
take some arbitrary message, hit "reply" and then change the subject.
This confuses the thread tree views of email clients and I guess I'm not
the only one who uses this. Please, if you start a new thread, don't use
the "reply" button of your email client, but rather the "new mail" button.

Accordingly, if you reply to a certain message, please do not use the
"new mail" button and paste the subject, but rather use the "reply" button.

Thanks,

Björn