Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2017/12/21 19:14:47 UTC

RE: Custom Dictionary connected to mysql [EXTERNAL]

Do you want your lookup to be case sensitive?  If so then new code would be required.  The lookup is case insensitive because it does expect the dictionary/database to contain only lowercase entries.  If you are ok with the case insensitivity then I propose that you modify your database.
Sean

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Chahal Arora,

That is strange.  It looks like it had one good run, then a bad one, then a good one again ...

I have run in docker containers without problem.  Would you mind sending me the contents of your dockerfile?  I probably won't see anything that would point to a cause, but you never know.

Sean

________________________________
Posted by Chahal Arora <ch...@raxa.com>.
Hi Sean,

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Chahal Arora,

Posted by Chahal Arora <ch...@raxa.com>.
Hi Gandhi, Sean, and James

https://github.com/apache/ctakes/blob/bed6cca07743e30aec40aae30af1738a0ba1a93d/ctakes-dictionary-lookup-fast/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup2/dictionary/JdbcRareWordDictionary.java

Posted by James Masanz <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chahal Arora <ch...@raxa.com>.
Hi Sean,

I wanted the lookup to be case insensitive. Also wanted to go away with the
restriction of putting enteries in lowercase in database like the way it
was working with BSV.

But if lowercase enteries are expected in database then I guess modifying
database will work for me.

On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 at 12:46 AM, Finan, Sean <
Sean.Finan@childrens.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Do you want your lookup to be case sensitive?  If so then new code would
> be required.  The lookup is case insensitive because it does expect the
> dictionary/database to contain only lowercase entries.  If you are ok with
> the case insensitivity then I propose that you modify your database.
> Sean

Regards
Chahal Arora
Software Engineer