Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/20 09:09:52 UTC

[Jenkins] flex_sdk_slave2 is offline

Hi Guys,

Our Jenkins machine is offline for couple of days. Anyone know how to fix it
? :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [Jenkins] flex_sdk_slave2 is offline

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
I'll send you the RDP credentials privately. That way you can scratch
any SysAdmin itch you may feel ;-)

EdB

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 9:21 AM, piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Erik.
>
> Btw. How you are logging on this machine ? :) Is it something which I also
> could do this ? :)
>
> Piotr
>

> -----
> Apache Flex PMC
> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [Jenkins] flex_sdk_slave2 is offline

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Windows Update :-(

Running now.

EdB

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 9:09 AM, piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Our Jenkins machine is offline for couple of days. Anyone know how to fix it
> ? :)
>
> Piotr
>

> -----
> Apache Flex PMC