Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Bruce Hartman <BH...@westell.com> on 2011/06/22 16:28:15 UTC

Apache Felix Web Console - System Information

When looking at the Apache Felix Web Console (System Information tab), I see that my Total Memory is 5760.  What does that mean?  Does that mean that the total memory allocated for Felix is 5 MB?  If so, how do I increase it?  I have been having java.lang.OutOfMemoryExceptions from time to time.

Thanks very much in advance to anyone who can help,

Bruce

RE: Apache Felix Web Console - System Information

Posted by Bruce Hartman <BH...@westell.com>.
Thanks.  I'll start looking beyond Felix.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.

Posted by Bruce Hartman <BH...@westell.com>.
Excellent.  I will install it.

Bruce

I forgot something else - there's a Memory Usage plugin for the
WebConsole that provides more details. You need to install it
separately. You can download it from
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.webconsole.plugins.memoryusage/1.0.2/

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.

Posted by Bruce Hartman <BH...@westell.com>.