Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jhaarni <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/06 15:15:27 UTC

Periodic polling from web service (cxfEndpoint)

Hi,

we need to implement the following use case with camel:

1) send "init" request to a webservice (cxfEndpoint, external service), ws
returns a transaction id
2) poll ws with a "getStatus(txId)" request every 5 seconds until the ws
returns status=done and the actual response xml (or we time out in, say, 180
secs)

What would be the simplest way of doing this?

Thanks,

Jay