Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/11 00:03:43 UTC

Tile Pieces Are Not Aligned

I am using the tiles feature.  So far so good, all
pieces are displayed.

I have four pieces of tiles: topbar (always the same
in every page), sidebar (always the same bunch of
links in every page), lowbar (alsyas the same in every
page), and the 'content' tile (which varies from page
to page).

The problem is with the 'content' tile, which is in
the center and to the right hand side of the sidebar.

The position of the first line of text in the sidebar
is always MUCH HIGHER than that of the 'content' tile.
 That is to say, the top of those two pieces of tiles
are not aligned.

Is there any alignment technique?  Right now, my web
pages look ugly.