Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Javier Rodríguez Caquilala <ja...@adderglobal.com> on 2015/07/13 16:33:50 UTC

delete snapshot but volume in primary storage remains

I´m using Cloudstack 4.4.1 and Xenserver 6.1 and iSCSI volumes for primary storage. I notice that when a disk snapshot was created, a volume was created in primary storage and the snapshot is store in secondary storage (NFS). After delete the snapshot the files in NFS is deleted but the volume in primary storage remains. In database, in table snapshot_store_ref there are two registers for this snapshot _id, one with store_role=Image with install_path="path in NFS" and another with store_role=Primary with install_path="VDI uuid". Both have state Destroyed.
Anyone is detecting  the same behavior? I have my primary storage occupied with this volumes. Is it safe manually remove this volumes?

--

Javier Rodríguez Caquilala

Departamento Tecnología
Tel. +34 911331899