Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by VIJJU CH <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/11 21:31:00 UTC

Regarding Issue with Kafka on Amazon EMR cluster

Hello,

I have installed Apache Kafka on Amazon EMR cluster by bootstrap actions. I
have the EMR cluster with one master node which has Zookeeper installed on
it. Another two Core nodes.

I am accessing the cluster using the SSH by Putty. Some how I having issues
of Zookeeper and brokers going on down if they are idle for some amount of
time. Also, when we close the SSH of Putty I am facing this issue of
Zookeeper and Brokers going down.

Any suggestions to solve the issue is much appreciated and helpful.

Thanks & Regards
Vijju